The Netgear EX3920 WiFi extender features two WiFi range extenders to enhance your internet range across your home and repeat your current WiFi signals. Also, the Netgear EX3920 AC750 range extender provides WiFi at up to 750Mbps. You can thereby extend the range of your current network for all tablets, smartphones, PCs, laptops, and more after Netgear EX3920 setup.
Netgear EX3920 setup via Manual method
When you buy a brand-new Netgear EX3920 AC750 WiFi extender, you also get a Netgear EX3920 strong. A list of Netgear EX3920 setup processes are included in the EX3920 AC750 WiFi range extender records. Simply follow the setup instructions for the Netgear EX3920 AC750 range extender provided in the manual to get it working. But individuals who lack technical knowledge may find it difficult to grasp the Netgear AC750 instructions. If you’re, get in touch with specialists via email or chat to get your extender up and running.
Note: If you need any assistance regarding your Netgear EX3920 extender so contact our technician or visit the official website that is mywifiext.net setup.
Netgear AC750 EX3920 Extender Installation
Follow the instructions below to set up your Netgear EX3920 wireless range using the Netgear installation assistant.
- Connect the Netgear AC750 WiFi extender to a functional wall outlet.
- On your computer or laptop, launch a web browser, and type mywifiext into the address box.
- A new page for extender setup appears.
- Click Continue after selecting the WiFi range extender button.
- Click Next after entering the network password or passphrase.
- Click Continue after connecting your WiFi-enabled devices to your Netgear AC750 EX3920 range extender.
- To finish the Netgear AC750 EX3920 extender setup process, fill out the registration boxes, and then click FINISH.
- Now, unplug your Netgear wifi range extender and move it close to your current location.
- Now unplug your Netgear wireless range extender and relocate it close to your current WiFi router in a new spot.
WPS setup for Netgear Ex3920 Extender
Using WPS, setup the Netgear extender (EX3920 AC750):
- Connect your existing WiFi router and the Netgear EX3920 WiFi range extender to a functional power outlet nearby.
- The WPS button should be located on your Netgear AC750 extender.
- On your Netgear EX3920 extender, press and hold the WPS button after that. Carefully depress the WPS button.
- Push the WPS button on your current WiFi router after a short while. Your Netgear EX3920 AC750 extender’s 2.4 GHz Link Rate LED will light up, and the WPS LED will turn solid green.
- Connect your WiFi-capable devices to the WiFi network of the Netgear AC750 WiFi extender after moving it to a new location.
- That’s how to finish the WPS setup for your Netgear EX3920.
Netgear EX3920 WiFi extender FastLane Setup
With FastLane technology, your WiFi performance is at its peak. The Netgear EX3920 range extender basically gives a high-speed internet connection with a dedicated band linking it to your current WiFi router and a second band connecting it to a WiFi device.
Following extender setup for the Netgear EX3920, take the following actions to enable the FastLane technology:
- Open a web browser on a laptop or desktop computer.
- In the browser’s address bar, enter mywifiext.net or the Netgear extender’s default IP address.
- Click the Login button after entering the default login information.
- Select the radio button for FastLane Technology.
- There are now two choices available: “Device-to-extender in 2.4 GHz only and extender-to-router in 5 GHz only” and “Device-to-extender in 2.4 GHz only and extender-to-router in 5 GHz only.”
- To save the changes, click the Apply button.