As a small business owner, you have many things on your mind. You’re trying to grow your business and keep it running smoothly, and that takes time and focus. PayPal Business Tools can help you manage those tasks with ease by providing a range of solutions designed specifically for businesses like yours:
Pay with PayPal
Pay with PayPal Merchant Account is a checkout option that allows you to pay for an order with your PayPal account.
To enable Pay with PayPal Merchant Account:
- Go to the Merchant Hub
- Select “Settings” from the left menu, then click “Payment Settings” in the top menu bar.
- Click on “Enable Pay with PayPal” and follow the instructions onscreen.
PayPal Credit is a credit account that lets you shop online and in stores. When you use PayPal, the merchant sends your payment information directly to PayPal for processing. With PayPal Credit, you can pay for purchases over time with special financing offers through Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital).
When purchasing on eBay or making an eligible purchase with your debit card at thousands of other online merchants, simply select “PayPal Credit” as the payment method during checkout or at any time during an order process by clicking “Add Another Option” and choosing “Apply To Buy Now.”
Business Debit MasterCard
Business Debit MasterCard (BDMC) is a Visa-branded business debit card that provides flexibility and convenience, while helping you to track expenses and manage cash flow.
The BDMC works like a standard debit card, but has the added benefit of being able to be used anywhere that accepts MasterCard. It’s ideal for merchants who want their employees to have access to funds quickly without having to wait for checks or ACH payments from vendors or clients. The card can also be used at ATMs worldwide with no foreign transaction fee*.
With the Business Debit MasterCard:
- You get immediate access to funds in your PayPal account when you swipe your BDMC at point-of-sale locations.* When making purchases online through PayPal’s digital wallet platform (including Venmo), funds will automatically be deducted from your PayPal balance.* You’ll see instant notifications on mobile devices when purchases are made using the BDMC.* You can use it just like any other credit/debit card when paying bills online via bill pay services such as Bill Matrix or Pay Your Bills by Dwolla
Fund Your PayPal Account
- Fund your PayPal account with your bank account.
- Fund your PayPal account with your credit card.
- Fund your PayPal account with a PayPal Credit account (formerly Bill Me Later).
- Fund your PayPal account with an ACH transfer from another bank or financial institution that’s part of the Automated Clearing House Network (ACH).
- Wire funds directly into your PayPal Business Debit Mastercard® or Business Debit Card Account by visiting the “Add Money” tab in the Wallet section of the app, then selecting “Wire Funds.”
Funds are available immediately, and you can deposit them into your PayPal account. Withdrawals to bank accounts are also possible, but there’s an extra step involved: You will need to provide proof of identity and address before withdrawing funds from your PayPal account to a bank account.
If you want access to funding sources quickly, without having to wait for checks or wires that take days or weeks–or even longer–to clear (and make sure they don’t bounce!), then PayPal Business Tools is for you!
Integration solutions allow you to integrate your PayPal business tools and resources with other systems, such as your website or accounting system. By integrating your PayPal Business Tools and Resources with these other systems, you can streamline the way that information is shared between them.
- Integrating with Your Existing Systems: If you already have existing systems in place, then integration may be a good option for connecting them with PayPal’s services. For example, if your company uses Salesforce as its CRM (customer relationship management) platform and would like to connect it with PayPal for invoicing purposes then this could be achieved through integration.
- Integrating With Your Website: Integration allows some features from one site or application to appear on another site or application without having two separate logins or accounts set up separately from each other. This means users can access all of their accounts from one place without having multiple passwords which makes things easier when managing multiple accounts at once!
Reporting, Analytics and Insights
- PayPal Business Insights
- PayPal Seller Insights
Pay with PayPal – Buy Now, Pay Later
PayPal Credit is a payment option that lets you buy what you want today, and pay for it later. With PayPal Credit, there are no pre-set spending limits or required minimum payments each month. You simply pay off the amount due when it’s convenient for you to do so–in installments over time or all at once with one low monthly payment. And if your purchase is not 100% covered by your existing credit line, we’ll automatically apply an additional line of credit so that no matter how big or small your purchase may be, there’s always enough money in your account to cover it without having to borrow from anyone else!
If this sounds like something that could help simplify things for your business operations (and save time), then read on below!
If you’re looking to grow your business and simplify your operations, PayPal Business Accounts can help. We offer a variety of tools and resources to help streamline the process of accepting payments online or in-store, including Pay with PayPal Buy Now, Pay Later; PayPal Credit; Business Debit MasterCard; funding sources like cash or bank accounts; and integration solutions that connect your existing accounting software with our payment platform.