You are able to extend the range of your existing wireless network everywhere you are by using a Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup. Four receivers are arranged in a unique, patented horizontal configuration that strengthens and improves your current network. The Wavlink AC1200 dual-band wireless range extender will eventually expand the capabilities of your wireless network. Deployment is made simple by its very practical and small design.
Wavlink AC1200 wifi Extender Installation
For directions on how to install the Wavlink AC1200 via WPS, see the information provided below:
- The Wavlink AC1200 must be linked to a power source.
- Wait until the extender’s power-on indicator light, which is a steady blue light, illuminates.
- Press the outgrowth’s WPS button at this time.
- Then, on the modem or wifi router, press the WPS button.
- While the extender’s indicator is blinking, do not unplug the AC1200.
- The wavlink extender setup is carried out using the wps technique.
- You’ll observe that the WiFi repeater’s power, client, device, and WPS indicators all turn bright green.
- Install the Wavlink repeater in the areas where the existing weak messages are. also get stable WiFi connectivity.
Note: Contact us at or go to the official website at ap.if you need ap.setup help installing your wavlink wifi extender.
WPS Button Setup with Wavlink AC1200 range Extender
Your host network can be expanded more easily with the WPS movement.
- Make sure your wifi router is WPS in line before completing the process.
- Within two minutes, press the WPS buttons on both the extension and the host network.
- Keep a look out for the Signal LED turning solid blue as that signifies a successful WPS connection.
- Once it is finished, the WI-FI repeater will begin recognising the signal.
- Enjoy. The SSIDs and passwords for both extended networks are the same as those for your host networks.
Wavlink AC1200 extender login via wifi.wavlink.com
- Connect the AC1200 WIFI extender to an electrical setup to begin installation.
- Make sure the Repeating option is selected on the extension’s icon.
- the power led indicator of the extension has been activated.
- Use the WIFI options on any wifi device to connect to the Wavlink network.
- Launch any web browser after connecting, then type wifi.wavlink.com into the address package.
- You’ve reached the setup screen for the Wavlink AC1200 extender.
- Simply follow the instructions displayed on the screen to connect your Wavlink WIFI AC1200 Dual-band repeater to your home wifi network or modem.